As we isolate in our homes, it’s hard to remember a time when we were more distant from the ones we love.
Physically, that is. Because emotionally, I feel very close to everybody. It’s the growing number of quarantine quirks that are uniting us: The impulse buying. The howling. The person on a video call who’s always on mute.
While Coloradans stay 6 feet away from each other, let’s come together within our new reality and play one of the oldest games in the book: Bingo.
See how well you do and share the results online by using the hashtag #coloradoquarantinebingo and tagging us (Twitter and Instagram: @thknwco, Facebook: facebook.com/denverentertain).
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, In The Know, to get entertainment news sent straight to your inbox.
- When in Rome … stay indoors during the coronavirus pandemic, or else
- Send us photos of your new work-from-home colleagues: Your pets
- PHOTOS: Pets on conference calls, napping on laptops, stealing socks and social distancing with us
- Denver’s comedy scene embraces online shows for laughs, survival
- Tips for buying used books online from a Denver bookstore owner
Source: Read Full Article