Calgary doggy daycare evacuated due to smell of smoke

Fire crews responded to the smell of smoke inside a doggy daycare in northeast Calgary on Tuesday.

Firefighters were called to Chasin’ Tails, located at 2309 Centre Ave., shortly before 1 p.m.

All pups and people made it out safely, gathering at the muster point, which appeared to be a fire hydrant.

Officials said a burnt-out HVAC motor on the roof caused the smell.

Crews did not find smoke or fire in the building.


Source: Read Full Article