WealthBT Ep 7: How can your investment make a positive difference to climate change?
Synopsis: Learn to protect and grow your wealth in this monthly Business Times podcast series for affluent individuals, hosted by BT wealth editor Genevieve Cua.
In this seventh episode of WealthBT, brought to you by Prudential, wealth editor Genevieve Cua talks about how your investment can make a positive difference to climate change.
1. Implications of climate change for Singapore and why the call to action is urgent (1.11)
2. COP26 and why countries’ net-zero targets have to be more aggressive (3.16)
3. Prudential plc’s commitment and Prudential customer survey: Customers want to play a part (5.01)
4. The need for private capital to help the net-zero transition (6.23)
5. Role and benefits of ESG in investments (7.52)
6. ESG is not an investment bubble but an investment discipline (11.00)
7. Impact investments: a way to channel your funds into causes that matter to you (11.31)
In the next episode on Nov 22 – brought to you by Prudential – Genevieve Cua will look at various ESG approaches.
Prudential’s sustainability efforts – https://www.prudential.com.sg/sustainability-report
Wealth and protection needs – www.prudential.com.sg/pruvantageassure
Produced by: Genevieve Cua (email@example.com), Ernest Luis, Lee Kim Siang
Edited by: Howie Lim & Hadyu Rahim
Follow Wealth BT podcasts and rate us at:
Apple Podcasts: http://bt.sg/wbAP
Feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do note: All analyses, opinions, recommendations and other information in this podcast are for your general information only. You should not rely on them in making any decision. Please consult a fully qualified financial adviser or professional expert for independent advice and verification. To the fullest extent permitted by law, SPH Media shall not be liable for any loss arising from the use of or reliance on any analyses, opinions, recommendations and other information in this podcast. SPH Media accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever that may result or arise from the products, services or information of any third parties.
Discover more BT podcast series:
BT Money Hacks Podcast at: https://bt.sg/btmoneyhacks
BT Mark To Market Podcast at: http://bt.sg/btmark2mkt
BT Podcasts at: http://bt.sg/podcasts
Join ST’s Telegram channel here and get the latest breaking news delivered to you.
Source: Read Full Article